<$BlogRSDURL$>

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clarioncontentmedia.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Seen on Twitter today 



Here are a couple of the fun and funny things that have crossed our Twitterscape today.
"Housewives experience the highest rate of sexual harassment in the workplace."

---Kelly Oxford

"If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments."

"Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman."

"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship."

---Al Bergette

"To be hated for what I am is better than to be loved for something I am not."

---Girls & Her Deals of NYC

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
One more... One day Facebook, Youtube, Myspace and Friendstar will come together and be called FookYouMyFriend.
 
Saw this one, "Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse..." and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse..." on the Twitter feed of OneJessicaLynn.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?