<$BlogRSDURL$>

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clarioncontentmedia.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Political quote of the day 



Ten term Texas congressman Ron Paul from today's Republican Presidential debate Myrtle Beach, South Carolina...

“Are you suggesting the Republicans should write me off because I am a strict constitutionalist? I am the most conservative member here. I have voted, you know, against more spending and waste in government than anybody else,” he said.

“You’re saying now that we have to continue borrowing more money from China to finance this Empire we can’t afford. Let me see if I get this right. We need to borrow $10 million from China, and then we give it to (Pakistani President Pervez) Musharraf, who is a military dictator who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war, we lose all these lives, promoting democracy in Iraq. I mean what’s going on here? And you’re saying (I am) not appealing to Republicans?” Paul vituperated.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?