<$BlogRSDURL$>

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clarioncontentmedia.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 02, 2011

Political Joke 

From one of our Allentown, Pennsylvania readers...







A plane with four passengers on board is about to crash, but it has only three parachutes. The first passenger says "I'm Kobe Bryant, the best NBA

basketball player. The Lakers need me. I can't afford to die." So he

takes the first parachute and leaves the plane. (Nice high sense of his self-worth.)



The second passenger, Sarah Palin, says "I was the running mate of the

former Republican Party candidate for President of the United States. I am the most ambitious woman in the world. I am also a former Alaska Governor, a potential future President, and above all, the smartest woman in America." She grabs the second parachute and jumps out of the plane.



The third passenger, the Reverend Billy Graham, says to the fourth

passenger, who is a 10 year-old school boy, "I am old and I don't have many years left. As a Christian, I will sacrifice myself. You can have the last parachute, young man."



The boy says, "It's okay. There is still a parachute left for you, sir. America's smartest woman took my school backpack."

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?