<$BlogRSDURL$>

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clarioncontentmedia.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The Knicks 

An email we received in the office from the Clarion Content's Sports Editor...
Reviewing the LeBron decision and the changing NBA landscape, with a fellow aficionado last night.

We agree on two things, the balance of power hasn't shifted, and LeBron's staying in Cleveland. (I think for a shorter than the max contract~3 years.)

He is a Seattle guy with family in Oklahoma, may be the least pissed off Sonics fan I know. We both liked the way KD handled his business today. I'd lay odds that he wins more titles than LeBron.

Close to the end of our exchange, texted my friend this question: "Knicks; tragedy or farce?"

His reply, "Farce."

My new unavoidable query, "When rooting for a farce, is the joke inherently on you?"

We have yet to reply to him.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?