<$BlogRSDURL$>

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clarioncontentmedia.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Bits of Twitter wisdom 

Little slices of Twitter. Our Tweets of the week.

Real quotes from real tweeters. (PG)




Whenever I need to call my mom to ask her something and she doesn't pick up the phone I will always assume it was a yes.---Sydney

Oh, Lebron James got engaged? Congratulations to his fiancé for leading the family with one ring.---Condescending Wonka

"The boys that hurt you are like ants; they're so small it's not even worth it to crush them, just step over them and keeep walking" – mama (SophieG)

I come from where drama is excepted and credit cards are declined.---Kaleigh

Hot teachers make my day so much easier---Miranda

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?