<$BlogRSDURL$>

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clarioncontentmedia.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

The latest Teen Twitter wisdom 

Little slices of Twitter... Our Tweets of the week.

Real quotes from real tweeters. We love to peak into those teen lives. (PG)




Deleting all my texts makes me feel like I have no proof of anything---Christy

Dear girls who take a pic in slutty clothing & glasses & label the caption "nerddd lol" You're not a nerd, you're a whore who found glasses---miilkkk

Tumblr speaks the words that your lips tremble to get out.---McKenna

Deleted the Facebook app from my phone, got a job, and woke up early today. Come at me summer.---Sarah

one day your life will flash before your eyes...make sure its worth watching.---Jillian

My family is so twofaced its unreal...my mom will never grow out of her popular high school lifeā€¦---Andrea

Hilary Duff had a baby. Zack and Cody graduated. Miley and Liam are engaged... My childhood is officially over.---Veronica

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?