<$BlogRSDURL$>

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clarioncontentmedia.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Tweets of the Week, July ending 

Little slices of Twitter... Our Tweets of the week.

Real quotes from real tweeters. We love to peak behind the curtain. Some of these Tweets are PG-13 or even R. All of them keep it real. Easily offended, click here.

All spelling is that of original authors.




dad just said I could pass for ten with my hood up! wahoo---T


Political rhetoric dissolves issues into spectacle before they can even exist---S


The people at the DMV accused me of lying when I said I was hispanic.... hurtful.---V


Summer slow the fuck down.---MM


Everyone thinks you should be happy just because you're young. They don't see the wars that we fight every single day.--V


“If you text me again I swear to god I'm changing my number” ok fine.. Sorry---R

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?