<$BlogRSDURL$>

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clarioncontentmedia.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tweets of the week, June ending 

Little slices of Twitter... Our Tweets of the week.

Real quotes from real tweeters. We love to peak behind the curtain. Some of these Tweets are PG-13. All of them keep it real. Easily offended, click here.



Haven't been on my laptop in 6 months.... I love my iPad---K


Happy Parent Day Mom. Thank you for being my mom and dad. #thanksfornotleaving ---V


So many of my tweets don't get posted because I can't figure out the right way to word them---M


Nothing says "mentally ill and proud of it" like stuffed animals in your car window---L


Being attractive isn't an excuse to be a shitty person.---J


I asked my wife to get me a newspaper. She said to get with the times and use her iPad. That spider never knew what f*cking hit it.---C


The biggest threat to an artist is neither piracy nor obscurity. It's dicking around on the internet.---D


I hate when people say smoking isn't cute... Uhh I'm not trying to be cute, I'm trying to get high #stfu -H


Instagram is down. It's like what I'm eating doesn't even matter.---R

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?