<$BlogRSDURL$>

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clarioncontentmedia.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tweets of the Week, mid-July 

Little slices of Twitter... Our Tweets of the week.

Real quotes from real tweeters. We love to peak behind the curtain. Some of these Tweets are PG-13 or even R. All of them keep it real. Easily offended, click here.

All spelling is that of original authors. Any links embedded belong to the impish elves in the Clarion Content's Broad Street offices.




'all the kids who came over yesterday were so well behaved, and then there was you' -my mom---J

I feel like social network sites are just one big popularity contest...---KK

Ramen is my drug---V

Ugh. Tried to listen to the new Maroon 5 album. Washing my ears out with the Black Keys. #grossedout #pop #whathappened ---A

I just wish the kardashians would adopt me already.---T

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?