<$BlogRSDURL$>

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clarioncontentmedia.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 03, 2012

Tweets of the week: August into September 

Little slices of Twitter... Our Tweets of the week.

Real quotes from real tweeters. We love to peak behind the curtain. Some of these Tweets are PG-13 or even R. All of them keep it real. Easily offended, click here.

All spelling is that of original authors.




One day I wish to see my name with a blue check beside it on Twitter.#bucketlist---AN


Oscar Wilde said we destroy what we love the most. I think what we love the most destroys us.---MC


Boy: "Give me a blow job." Girl: "Can you be more romantic?" Boy: "Fine, give me a blow job in the rain."---N


That awkward moment between the time someones posing and the time it takes to pull up the camera on your phone.---AT


My computer has arrived! now the goal is to not break it before college starts---SP


Home is not a roof it's a community---JF


Sleep or tumblr? #perpetualquestion---OE

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?