<$BlogRSDURL$>

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clarioncontentmedia.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 02, 2012

Tweets of the week, early November 

We think of these little slices of Twitter as our... Tweets of the week.

Real quotes from real tweeters. We love to peak behind the curtain and into the lives of folks we hardly know. Some of these Tweets are PG-13 or even R. All of them keep it real. Easily offended, click here.

All spelling is that of original authors.




As your bestfriend I vow to always be your lesbian lover when you are getting hit on by a ugly ass creep.---SH


It's crazy how $50 used to be SO MUCH money when you're a kid and now it's just a tank of gas!---RL


when my parents tell me im a bad person...i know im not. im a good person. i know it.---LE


I like my men how I like my wine. 12 years old and locked in a basement #CougarProblems #TooFar? #StillFunny---QS


i love better than i dress.---LM


I think girls can't tell if I am flirting or if I am a retarded person... Probably works in my benefit somehow---JD


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?